Tuesday, October 29, 2013

She Styles!

There is nothing better than waking up each morning knowing that I get to make more ladies Glam"More-us! I really love what I do. I love the smell of hair products in the air when I first enter my salon, and the smile begins to spread across my face. I look forward to the clients who have come to me for years as well as a the new faces I see on a weekly basis. I love the quietness of the morning as I begin to prepared for another day, and as the day progresses, the laughter, the sharing of experiences and even more the smile upon a clients face when I turn them to the mirror. Thats right! I am the stylist that keeps you from looking in the mirror. I am that confident that I know that when you see the results you will be more than happy that you gave me a chance to Glam you up! I have to say that is enough to keep me going in for work each morning. Doing hair is almost like a transformation for most of my clients. How they seem to metamorph from quiet, maybe sleepy, some conversation to...OMG I love my hair, or I am going somewhere today I look amazing, or wait until my boyfriend sees this! There is nothing quite like it! How do you feel when you leave the salon? Are you thinking of all the places you can go to show off your new 'do, or the smile upon your spouse's face once they see you? I hope that all of you ladies experience these things when leaving your stylist. A great hairstylist can be hard to find, but once you find them, I find that most clients stick around! So check out some of my Glam'More-us Ladies below! Chow!





No comments:

Post a Comment