Sunday, December 1, 2013

Feisty Fruit Punch

So I am searching high and low for some tasty juice recipes and I ran across this particular recipe online. I love the combination of the different fruits. It sounds really tasty and tropical and I absolutely love tropical fruits! So here is a  fun recipe for all of you who feel the same as I do. In this drink the taste of the pineapple and the oranges stand out the most so this was an easy "downer" if you know what I mean!

Feisty Fruit Punch

2 Medium Apples

4 Kiwifruit

1/4 Lemon (with rind)

1/4 Lime ( with rind)

2 Oranges (peeled)

1 Whole Pineapple

2 Cups of Strawberries
                                   







I think this has been the tastiest juice I have made so far. I want to try more with the strawberries and the pineapple (pineapple is my favorite fruit). I will continue to search for even better recipes for you ladies. So far the online side effect to me is a little head rush a couple minutes after I have drank a glass of juice. I have also been feeling like I have so much energy. Last night I could not fall asleep. I think the extra energy is great but not when it is time for me to go to sleep. I may  drink my last drink of the day around seven instead of eight so that I have enough time to burn the extra energy I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment