Sunday, December 1, 2013

Camouflage Me

Camouflage has been a really big trend for Fall 2013 trends and I am absolutely loving it. I previously discussed with you guys my love for different prints. In my opinion camouflage is almost like any pair of black and white pattern pants. You can wear them with any color and they give you twist to your style. Camouflage also goes perfect for the change of weather and with its pattern we blend into the beautiful background of the colorful leaves and bright skies that Fall offers us. So I styled a couple of camouflage pants that I have in my wardrobe for you guys. I have three separate outfits using some of the same pieces. You can dress camouflage pants up and make them sexy or you can dress them down with sneakers and allow your accessories the job of giving them that feminine flare. You also dress down completely and wear them with sneakers and a basic shirt. Let me know what you think about all of the different ways that you can wear camouflage. Which one is your favorite?
















No comments:

Post a Comment