Sunday, December 1, 2013

Country Chic

So you guys I am a big lover of fashion! My fashion style includes a little bit of everything. i love to mix different textures, prints and colors. I also love to mix country with a city flare, or tomboy style with a little bit of feminine flare Colors make each outfit and original to me and adding a pop of orange or blue to an black & white outfit makes it pop that much more. I love fashion because it allows us to express our individuality. Everyone has a particular style that they love. Majority of the time I prefer sneakers over heels but I will through on some nice heels when I feel like a want to be sexy and fun.
So you guys here is my first fashion combination. This combination was fun, flirty and comfortable at the same time. Take a look!

Above is the complete outfit. I really love how all of these pieces just flow together and the pop of color given from the blue handbag just adds a little bit of fun to this country chic fit!

I purchased this beautiful chocolate brown faux leather jacket from Marshall's.



This animal print scarf and basic white sweater were both purchased at Ross Dress for Less




I had been looking all over for a hat as the one shown in this picture. This safari inspired hat was purchased at Ross Dress for Less.



I actually pulled my jeans inside of my boots to show all of the details on the beautiful camel colored boots. I love the spike and stud details that cover each strap on these boots, and the 2 1/2 inch heels adds to the comfort of these boots. I purchased these boots from the Shoe Dept.


I thought this was the perfect outfit for such a beautiful fall day. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment