Sunday, December 22, 2013

Favorite Fall Lipsticks

I have never been much of a makeup girl, but as I begin to embrace all of its benefits and how FUN it really is to use it I have fallen in love with some of my new fall lipstick colors. At first it just began as a experiment, just  to see if I would like anything, and soon I found myself out searching every store for colors I had heard through another YouTube v logger or seen on instagram and now I am hooked! I love lipsticks! The matte lipsticks are my fave because they seem to be more long-lasting. I also love Wet-N-Wild because of the large selection of lipsticks at a really good price! So here is a video of mine showing you guys some of my favorite Fall lippies thus far! Favorite Fall Lipsticks!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment