Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hot Like Fire

I have been waiting to try our hair color for so long, and with previous attempts of coloring my natural hair not giving me the results that I wanted and ruining my glam'more-us locks, I gave up! I ignored all of the lovely colors that draped the heads of ladies passing by, I walked straight by the tempting colors displayed in any beauty store and continued to only dream or fantasize about what it would look like to have some of those colors looped and swirling throughout the curls flowing over my shoulders. But, that didn't stop the urge to try it out. So I decided to try the easiest and probably the safest alternative option and made myself a wig. Yes ladies, I purchased me some hair extensions and went to work on creating myself the flyest wig I had ever made, and I absolutely fell in love with this color. The hair was already colored and ombred for me with a beautiful, deep red color. I thought it was marvelous against my skin, and no more fantasizing for me! I did it! So what about you, have you been daydreaming about the perfect color? What are you going to do about it? That's right! Get up, get out and go grab you some hair extensions. I could give you a little hand! Just log onto Youtube and watch my video tutorial on how I made this quick weave! GlamsCorner : K.Michelle Inspired Quickweave or  at: http://youtu.be/rolTYB_Yuus.



No comments:

Post a Comment