Monday, October 28, 2013

All Naturale

I love hair extensions and wigs and the many options that they both provide for me, but as beautiful as they are, I make sure to never forget about my natural hair! I love taking care of my natural hair. To take care of  my hair in between styling I shampoo once a week when wearing a wig, and only after removing my extensions. I also make my own at-home protein and conditioning treatments.

my at-home protein treatment is really simple. I just crack a couple of eggs and mix it with olive oil. After the mixture is completely mixed i apply it to my hair and allow it to air dry.

After it is completely dry (the hair will become really hard) I rinse the treatment out and proceed to conditioning.

For a deep conditioning at-home treatment I absolutely love to use Silicon Mix as the conditioner using only one part, one part Agave or honey and one part vegetable glycerin into a tinting bowl. i apply this to my hair and allow it to sit for up to thirty minutes. You can always add a plastic cap for even deeper penetration of these ingredients!


After the conditioner has reached it's time limits, I rinse, apply more vegetable glycerin (this is perfect for dry or damaged hair) and blow dry on the lowest settings. Check out my results?

No comments:

Post a Comment