Monday, October 28, 2013

Versatile Style

I really love everything there is about hair. Hair is definitely a form of art, so every now and then I love to do something different with that canvas provided to me ( my hair). So Glam/More-Us Gals i did a versatile sew in. the process is really simple and not that much different from your average sew in technique. I really love this style because it gives you the ability to wear your hair extensions with fewer limitations in styling. I can wear it in a high bun, or ponytail or flowing down my back. this time I decide to do a braided style. So I braided up one side of my hair and allow the opposite side to cascade over my shoulder. It's really fun, flirty and feminine, and perfect for any special occasion. The two styles blended together gives this hairdo added excitement and textures. It allows you to enjoy both putting your hair up and letting it hang! What do you ladies think. You can check out how I achieved this style on my Youtube channel below: http://youtu.be/91saYNWTnU4


No comments:

Post a Comment