Sunday, October 20, 2013

Platinum Blond Bombshell

As I mentioned before I have been having some fun with hair color! The first color was a beautiful, deep, mysterious red ombre wig that I made with some beauty store hair. Which I really loved. I received so many compliments, I mean people were stopping me everywhere and an overload of attention from men, and I was ready to try more! So I did something I thought that I would NEVER do. I went back to the beauty store and picked up some platinum blonde hair extensions.
Now this
was really stepping out of the box for me! I had never thought, imagined or pictured myself rocking this hair color. But hey, Nene Leakes rocks her platinum blonde like no other, so I gave it a try! It came out really good. Although I probably will not wear this color out, it was fun giving it a try! The hair was very inexpensive and I received so many compliments!What do you think? Step out of the box with me! You can check out how I made this wig by logging onto Youtube! Fall into color with me on my channel at GlamsCorner: Platinum Blonde Quickweave Tutorial (Asymmetrical Bob)
or just click the address below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idyZN9WF22Y    





No comments:

Post a Comment