Monday, October 28, 2013

Do What With My Hair?

So I was invited out to go with a friend to celebrate her birthday, and I had no idea what to do with my hair! You ladies know that we can be really indecisive when it comes to an outfit and our hair can be even more  of a dilemma! I am usually really good at these kind of things, but with my recent retreat to my home, avoiding all social activities, I kind of felt like I had lost my touch. I can usually envision the perfect outfit, shoes, what color to paint my nails....but my HAIR!
 I was stuck on pause on what to do with my hair. Is this what a lack of involvement in social activities does to girl? Do we somehow forget to get glammed up? Of course we don't! It's in our DNA to do these things! so I narrowed it down to two styles.





And finally went with a simple bun. It was classic, and you can never go wrong with a high bun! What are some of your go to styles? Do you prefer a bun or long curls? Which hairstyle would you have went with? I think a high bun is the perfect way to show off your facial features, display those fly earrings and give a little attention to your neck, a place that goes unnoticed at times!



No comments:

Post a Comment