Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lipstick Lover

It was never really in me to wear makeup. Even as a young and fashion savvy teen I never really seen the purpose of makeup. What can I say? I was your average "tomboy" growing up. I was more into sneakers and climbing trees than I was into beautifying myself in front of the mirror, or sneaking into my mother's room "borrowing" her favorite blush or eye shadow. This past year I have seen colors splashed across the lips of models, classmates, and party goers and I found myself to be intrigued. No longer am I waving my hand high as the girl who never wears makeup, I'm giving into my new found interest and I am diving head first into the world of makeup! So here I am walking down the makeup isles of my favorite stores, and I pause in front of every area that contains my once absent interest of makeup. So I grab a color here and there, and I must say....I stand today as a proud


















Lipstick Lover. So take a look at my favorite colors that I have tried over the summer. Maybe you too will become a Lipstick Lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment